Monday, January 11, 2010

City Meet - Bangalore - Manoj Gupta - Nexus Venture Partners

Hi all,

I will be in Bangalore on Friday and would like to meet entrepreneurs and professionals in Agri, Rural, Cleantech and Financial services sector. If you are interested in having coffee with me for half an hour, please drop me an email for a slot.

Date: Jan 15, 2010, Friday
Time: 2PM-5PM
Location: Barista‎ Coffee - Leela Palace Hotel, Airport Road, Kodihalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008, India‎ - 080 41265329‎
RSVP: manoj@nexusvp.com

Let me know as soon as possible as slots fill fast!

Manoj Gupta
Nexus Venture Partners
+91-22-6626-0000
http://www.nexusvp.com

1 comment:

Abhishek said...

Hi,
I am an entrepreneur based in Bangalore working on my first full time start-up www.eveningflavors.com. I am keenly interested in alternate sources of energy but never got a chance to work towards it. I have worked on fuel cells as my btech project at IIT, bombay'07. Let me know how can I connect with you and I am keen to work on renewable/alternate sources of energy.

Regards,
Abhishek Kumar
LinkedIn: http://in.linkedin.com/in/abhishekkumar8bangalore
Email: abhishek@eveningflavors.com/abh.kumar25@gmail.com