Sunday, August 31, 2008

TIE CleanTech SIG Mumbai launch

Finally what began as a small gathering of CleanTech enthusiasts at Nexus India Capital's office 5 months ago has now taken a formal shape. Nexus has pioneered formation of a CleanTech SIG (Special Interest Group) under TIE umbrella in Mumbai. I chair the SIG and we have a core team of extremely passionate CleanTechies who are working together to create a platform where people can come together and share knowledge and build passion. We believe this passion will drive a buildup of an active CleanTech ecosystem in India.

If you want to use this platform to speak to an audience, spread the knowledge or can help in core activities of the SIG, please contact me at manoj@nexusindiacap.com

Thanks
Manoj

1 comment:

Vaibhav Agarwal said...

Dear Manoj,

I am Vaibhav Agarwal pursuing MBA from IIM Lucknow. also the Coordinator of Abhiyan, the E Cell of IIML. Recently also attended Cleantech Group LLC Conference in Mumbai. I would like to know more about TIE Cleantech SIG and how I can get best use of this.

Thanks
U can reach me at
abm04028@iiml.ac.in
+91-9956721820